Wednesday 16 July 2008

SplashID for iPhone

SplashData has made its popular SplashID available to iPhone users. The iPhone version can be bought via iTune while the desktop companion can be purchased at www.splashdata.com.

It is a software designed to store all your important and sensitive information like bank account details, passwords, website login etc. I have been using the Pocket PC version for 3 years now and I find it extremely useful. Now with the iPhone version, you can sync via wifi, a nice little touch. It is secure and easy to use and handy to have important information with you all the time!

Below are pictures and information from SplashData website:



Key Features:

  • Best-selling password manager for smartphones, PDAs, and PCs
  • Unlimited number of customizable record types and categories for storing all kinds of confidential information (usernames, passwords, bank accounts, credit cards, registrations, insurance, perscriptions, and more)
  • Synchronize data between your handheld or phone and your desktop PC using the included desktop software
  • Password protection, using 256-bit Blowfish encryption, keeps your data safe and secure
  • Automatic password generator - for generating passwords based on user criteria
  • Clickable URLs provide easy access to your web logins (desktop auto-fills logins for you!)
  • Share records with other SplashID users
  • Field masking (for sensitive data like passwords)
  • Customizable field labels
  • Enhanced security options
  • Backup and restore feature
Reviews:
  • "I tried several password "databases" before trying this in a trial. I stopped looking after this and now recommend this one to family and friends. It syncs easily, and SAVED me when my hard disk on my laptop crashed." – User from Houston, TX
  • "An excellent product that does precisely what it says it will do, storing confidential data in a clear, clean simple format. I have to work with various forms of confidential data, and this makes it easy to keep. I strongly recommend it." – User from Barcelona, Spain
  • "The more I use Splash ID the more I ask myself why I did not start using it before... Splash ID is an easy, totally customizable solution that will change the way you store your confidential information." – Augusto P. for Palm Addicts

No comments: